Friday, September 18, 2009

What a Plain Life I Have...

So there's nothing going on really in my life. It's pretty boring. I get through the week with Glee, watching movies online, & sleeeeping.

School's been pretty boring. There's a lot of people sick lately...I really don't want to get sick D: For clubs, theres A LOT more people joining Key & CBC, but sadly no hot white guys :( It'd be nice to find me a nice guy. There are two guys I kind of have my eye on, but seriously I have no chance with them haha.

So it's the weekend finally. It doesn't feel like a friday today, I feel like I need to go to school tomorrow again. But tomorrow I'm watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs with my dad and sibs, it's going to make me hungry while watching it.

Well, my hands hurting right now, so I guess I'll end it here. Toodles!

0 comments: