Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veterans Day=Awesome Day

So today was pretty good. Morning was kind of a rough start though. Had to wake up around 8 to do chores outside :( But other than that my day was pretty spectacular. After getting ready I headed over to Andrea's house where we waited for the rest of the girls to come. After, we waited outside for Drea's mom while Kristine played some Glee songs while we stood in the middle of the street.

Arrived at Valley Fair & when we were crossing the street some stupid person in a red car almost ran us over. Went into VF to Tiffany&Co and the manager lady was such a bitch to Andrea. It's a good thing her dad cussed them out, and she finally got to exchange the bracelet. I feel so out of place there, because I can't buy anything. Obviously the workers didn't really look at us seriously seeing as we are just a bunch of teens who can't really afford anything in the store, which was true except for Andrea haha.

Left VF then went to Santana Row to PLUTO's! Sherry&Drea walk so fast, it was like they were on a time limit haha. Pluto's is awesome, but they need to cut the tri tip more for easier chewing. After went to Urban Outfitters where I bought a Daisy Duck shirt for 5 bucks! Read some interessting books while waiting for Sherry, such as a JDepp Picture book <3 After that we all went to Borders where Becca got "Wreck This Journal" and some creepy old dude was just sitting in a chair starring at everyone. After that, we went to Anthropology, well Sherry and Andrea did, while Kristine, Diana and I waited outside, and watched Becca wreck her journal.

Headed back to VF, Andrea&Sherry went to Tiffany&Co, Kristine&Diana went off somewhere, and Becca&I got Jamba Juice, and there was this HOT guy in line. He looked like a mix of Ed Westwick and Penn Badgley. AHHH. We all met up and went to Forever21, so crowded, and by this point I was tired haha. Saw Brenna and talked to her for a while, then headed to Hot Topic in hopes that they would finally have the Glee shirt. Shopped for a while, then went back to the front of the store where I passed by one of the workers who said "have a nice day" or something like that because I couldn't really hear him so I said "what"..here let me do this in script/dialogue style
Guy:Oh, aren't you guys leaving?
Me:oh, nope.
Guy: oh haha okay. (walks away)
So we walk towards the front starring at the Gir Stuff, I turn around and there he is again. oh before I go on let me describe him. He looked like some type of asian, either Filipino or chinese or both, had a lot of piercings, such as snake bites, another pair of lip rings, gages and other ear piercings, but they really looked good on him. He wore a cap that was kind of tilted to the side, and skinny jeans and a blue sweater. I admit he was kind of cute, but he wasn't white HAHA. That was my only problem with him. Okay so after I turned around...
Guy: Hey where's my Jamba Juice?!
Me: Uh, want the rest of mine?
Guy: Buy me that Pink Star one in 5 minutes
Kristine:You mean Pink Starburst?
Guy: yea, whatever it's called, I heard it's really good.
Me:Yea I heard that was on the secret menu, it's supposed to be really sweet
Guy: yea I don't know why its not on the menu, I heard it from a friend
Sherry: Like gummy bear, most of their stuff is unhealthy
Guy:(to me) what are you drinking?
Me; Strawberries Wild
Guy: Ah, so you're going to buy me Jamba Juice right?
Me: I don't have any more money...
Guy: What do you mean? *points at my Urban Outfitter bag* I buy jeans at 60 bucks from there!
Me: Hey I got this on sale! for 5 bucks!
Guy:What? what did you get?
Me: Daisy Duck shirt
(At this point Kristine, Sherry, and Diana walk towards the Twilight section)
Guy: So I'll be expecting that jamba juice in 5 minutes, kay?
Me: I'll think about it.
(Then this little girl asked him a question so I left to head over to Kristine and them)

Sigh...I never did come back with his drink, or even knew his name. At the time I was talking to him, I was oblivious that he was flirting with me. I didn't know until Kristine, Diana, and Sherry told me he was "all over me" lol. I just thought he was being chatty with customers, but his attention was more directed on me. I'm not used to be flirted with especially by people who work at stores because I usually assume theyre older than I am, and only see me as like some little teen. But I guess not. I wonder if he'll still be there when I come back next time. Gah so stupid of me :(

Headed to Toys R Us to buy my bro a toy, while everyone else ran around the store playign with stuff haha. After went to Jessica Mcklintock where Drea and Diana tried on dresses. Diana can pull off anything haha. Headed to Macy's, Me Becca and Krissay, went downstairs to go to the bathroom and I walked out of there with toilet paper on my shoe -__-, went to the dress section, no good dresses so we called the rest of the girls to come down and we sat next to the mannequins and were really still. So when the rest of them passed by, they didnt even notice we were just sitting there, until they went up the escalator, and they tried to go back down ahaha. so funny. & So ended the day.


Sigh, I should sleep now, I have school tomrrow :( booo. Night!

0 comments: