Tuesday, February 17, 2009

BORED

Yea so I wasn't going to blog today, but what the heck, I have nothing better to do. So basically I went to Valley Fair today wth my mom and siblings. On the way there, we were trying to figure out if Lance Armstrong and the rest of the bikers had already passed through. Supposedly they came through our part of town around 11am so we missed it. Oh well. So I looked through the stores for prom dresses. I went to Jessica Mcclintock, and boy are their dresses expensive! So scrapped that store, and headed over to Betsey Johnson. AND WOW, a cardigan over there is $285. No wonder no one goes into that store. Went to macy's and found 3 prom dresses that fit me perfectly. I would show you a picture, but I'm an idiot because I left my memory stick at home, so my camera was useless. But I did take a picture with my phone, but again I'm too stupid to figure out how to upload it onto the computer. So I shall give you descriptions since the pictures of the dresses are not online.
Dress#1:
The base color was black with purple flowers all over. It has thin straps, and is kinda like a babydoll dress. It flares out towards the bottom too, and the length is above my knees.

Dress#2
Top part was a zebra pring with pink sash going through the midsection. Bottom half was black and it flared outwards. It's a strapless dress, so the top part kept falling. But overall it was really cute. It slimmed down my lower half of my body.

Dress#3
The whole dress was a zebra print with a big pink bow in the midsection. It had thin straps, and was another baby doll dress.

I have to wait until I can go shopping with my grandma, because she's the lady with the money in her pocket haha. There was this annoying girl in the dressing room bugging her mom. So basically the conversation went like this.
Daughter: OMG this is the perfect dress! I LOVE IT
Mom: You look like a giant cotton candy
Daughter: NO I DONT MOM! I want to get this! I look good in it! Please mom!
Mom: I think we should keep looking around still
Daughter: NO! Whatever else yo buy, I'm returning it! I need this dress mom! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!
Yea so that's basically how it went, just visualize is except with the most whiniest voice you've ever heard of.

Then after the mall, we went to target to buy my pads. Then went home. but this is what I did when I got home:










Yea that's how I'm doing my prom makeup It took me a while to scrub off the eyeliner.
So I think I'll end my blog here.
Have a legendary day!
-Allison

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sexy :P. We can't subscribe since we're in different sites, so that's why I just link you from my livejournal so I remember to check your blog everyday.