Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pink Panther 2 Movie is Racist

So today I watched Pink Panther 2 and I thought it was pretty funny. Steve Martin is an awesome actor. Even though there was one part where it was HECKA racist, it was funny. In one scene Clouseau meets with this other japanese detective and goes "So what is the conclusion my little yellow friend?" Then he gets called into I guess this manner lady's office and says its not right to call asians "little yellow friends" and then Clouseau goes, "Well it's true, but what really hate is their driving, they can't see over the steering wheel." Overall it wa pretty witty, I advise everyone to watch it.


Aside from the movie I had to wake up early today like at 9 haha yea that's early for me during the break. Went to the greatmall to eat mcdonalds. I love their pancakes, it's legendary.Went into the theater and saw JASON SEGEL...well his poster anyways haha. I want them to make a HIMYM movie, that'd be legendary. Then walked around for a bit and watched Pink Panther. Afterwards just went back home to sleep. I finished my english homework finally. And now here I am, and this concludes my short blog

Have a legendary day,
Allison

0 comments: